Sunday, March 20, 2011

just how much am I willing to spend...

So as one might have gathered I have been lucky enough to have spent the majority (10 months) of 2010 overseas in England and it was there that I fell in love...no not with a handsome duke but instead with a leather clad bag with brass buckles and a style that can only be associated with chic oxford uni study girl. Her name is the Alexa and it was getting a bit ridiculous to the point I was considering not eating to save my petty monthly wage to buy it. My stomach clearly got the better of me and the Alexa lost that battle....so instead I am going to showcase my beauty here.
Please do not hesitate to look at the detail of my love...
So if anyone at all would like to contribute to my fund or who am I kidding this fund is non-existent...let me re-phrase if anyone is feeling like being a benefactor to a girl in need do let me know.

(RRP $2000)
We all know who would pull it off better...and just a hint I am not talking about Alexa Chung.

No comments:

Post a Comment