Friday, March 18, 2011

she's always a woman

In an attempt to be overly dramatic and cliché I am going to use the phrase that 'there are actually no words to describe' just how much this song and indeed video clip mean to me. A concoction of nostalgic joy this video represents love in all of it's forms. I just honestly love it and think those in the world who may not be familiar with John Lewis (a very top end English department store) should not be excluded from what awesome values this clip has to offer. I saw the movie No Strings Attached tonight and for some reason it stirred up a whole mixture of emotion which somehow made me think of Fyfe Dangerfield and then those moments when I woke up on the couch in cold and snowy Cheltenham last year watching some glamorous television when sure enough this little beauty played and I was enamored... enjoy and try not to think that the song is originally by Billy Joel as honestly Fyfe Dangerfield pulls it off incredibly :)

No comments:

Post a Comment