Monday, March 7, 2011

when I close my eyes...

Upon getting out of my car this evening a young guy drove past in his 'zooped' up Ford Fiesta with his windows down and music blazing. He did the whole 'how you doin' type nod at my sister and myself and only after his car passed did we realise the music 'blazing' was in fact the rather famous one liner of 'when I close my eyes...you're everywhere' off the song by Leonardo's Bride "Even When I Am Sleeping." Naturally we couldn't escape the humour of the situation after we assumed to be pounded with the tones of Flo-Rida or the like... but that is what I like to call a little pleasant surprise. Sure enough it is now an hour later and I can't get the one-liner out of my head and in an attempt to discover the title of the song all it took was a 2 minute google search and there it was! Check out the cool old school video clip - awesome!


No comments:

Post a Comment