Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Parlez vous français?

I have been asking myself this question a little too much lately as I near the end of my first semester of learning a language I have only aspired to one day be able to speak. Lucky for me, with a past 5 year knowledge of Italian combined with multiple trips to France last year, I have been able to grasp the broader knowledge of the language and have really connected with it (to the point where I resemble something like a 'teacher's pet' in my French class)...regardless I believe people are doing themselves a disfavor through not listening to the music of insanely beautiful Carla Bruni. Personally I believe it is through songs like Quel'qu'un ma dit which extracts an unknown passion of foreign languages for everyone. 
The first time I heard this was off the 500 Days of Summer album which on a completely different note is well worth A) watching and B) indulging in the music soundtrack.


Enough from me!


Now mollycoddle this...





No comments:

Post a Comment